can u guyz h4c|< IMVU for the AP?

TheMan13
by TheMan13 · 37 posts
16 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago
i tried with my old account( around 07) but after the update they remove it am not trying again on that to risky.
Posted 14 years ago
i found this very helpful thank youu! :D
Posted 14 years ago
i dont know what to say but u can follow don
Posted 14 years ago
I think we should wait till u guyz find a secure way :]
Posted 14 years ago
well good luck, wen you guys do fine a way please tell me
Posted 14 years ago
believed in DON say
Posted 14 years ago
I believe TIM will find a way! And if I am still in need of an AP, I will revel in the ability to obtain one free and illegitimately! :twisted:
Posted 14 years ago
-claws at imvu-
Why the fuck don't they just give AP to people OVER 18.
By like,the person showing imvu ID or whatever >.>
For fuck sake >.>
Posted 14 years ago
Technically, you could just scan your IRL ID, and cut the personal stuff on it, except the age.

Don't get me wrong, but paying for a AP does NOT prove you are fucking 18+. That's fucking bullshit. Even a 8 year old can pay for it, by stealing his/her parents's credit card. I mean, how effed up in the head do you have to be to actually believe that only individuals aged 18+ ONLY could waste 20 dollars, or however the fuck it costs?

IMVU is just like Habbo, apparently.

I'm not angry over the fact that you have to pay, but over the fact that they couldn't even HIDE the fact that they are DESPERATE for cash. Second Life, for example, does not beg you or ask you to buy lindens. You can either make it ( which is retarded so don't count on it cuz it would take too much time to get nice clothes ) , or just buy it. It doesn't BEG you, it does not make you pay a specific amount so you can have virtual sex or smoke, or whatever.

BTW, Imvu is 13+, yet some swear words are NOT allowed ( Runescape LOL ) , and non-APs can not buy smoking products. I lol'd.
Posted 13 years ago
Ez1o wrote:
Technically, you could just scan your IRL ID, and cut the personal stuff on it, except the age.

Don't get me wrong, but paying for a AP does NOT prove you are fucking 18+. That's fucking bullshit. Even a 8 year old can pay for it, by stealing his/her parents's credit card. I mean, how effed up in the head do you have to be to actually believe that only individuals aged 18+ ONLY could waste 20 dollars, or however the fuck it costs?

IMVU is just like Habbo, apparently.

I'm not angry over the fact that you have to pay, but over the fact that they couldn't even HIDE the fact that they are DESPERATE for cash. Second Life, for example, does not beg you or ask you to buy lindens. You can either make it ( which is retarded so don't count on it cuz it would take too much time to get nice clothes ) , or just buy it. It doesn't BEG you, it does not make you pay a specific amount so you can have virtual sex or smoke, or whatever.

BTW, Imvu is 13+, yet some swear words are NOT allowed ( Runescape LOL ) , and non-APs can not buy smoking products. I lol'd.

Damn xD IMVU are really just skint bastards looking for money..