What annoys you?

General Tony
by General Tony · 258 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
I HATE when noobs come to talk to me on imvu saying that the like me and they only said hi to me a minute ago. I also hate when they ask me to be their girlfriend, that's why I answer that i'll ask my groom if he likes menages :o
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
I HATE when noobs come to talk to me on imvu saying that the like me and they only said hi to me a minute ago. I also hate when they ask me to be their girlfriend, that's why I answer that i'll ask my groom if he likes menages :o

LOL..what annoys me when they put double music in public room..thats sux!!
Posted 14 years ago
or like yesterday . I was on a room with a friend and a newbie noob entered and said: welcome to my room. and I laughed a lot and he asked me if I was kidding him and I said: "first of all the room is Portuguese, and you're english, second, I know the owner of this room, and third, I'm a moderator of the room. Than he said he was leaving because he didn't want to talk with monkeys and he left D:
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
or like yesterday . I was on a room with a friend and a newbie noob entered and said: welcome to my room. and I laughed a lot and he asked me if I was kidding him and I said: "first of all the room is Portuguese, and you're english, second, I know the owner of this room, and third, I'm a moderator of the room. Than he said he was leaving because he didn't want to talk with monkeys and he left D:

LOL..i hate when some noobs claim like that..its like the room are theirs and there are no stars on theirs name..so..wtf r u doin n0obs??LOL
Posted 14 years ago
EEeeeEK wrote:

LOL..i hate when some noobs claim like that..its like the room are theirs and there are no stars on theirs name..so..wtf r u doin n0obs??LOL
yeah xD but their stupidity makes me laugh :o
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
EEeeeEK wrote:

yeah xD but their stupidity makes me laugh :o

agreed..mine laffin till my face turns red..coz i'll ask them a lot of question and they always act like they know all the stuff in there!!LMFAO!!!
Posted 14 years ago
EEeeeEK wrote:

agreed..mine laffin till my face turns red..coz i'll ask them a lot of question and they always act like they know all the stuff in there!!LMFAO!!!

Let's be honest, how would be the world without noobs? D:
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
EEeeeEK wrote:

world without n0obs??world w/out n0obs its like tree w/out its leaf..or a pig that w/out its OINK OINK!!..LMFAO!!!
Posted 14 years ago
EEeeeEK wrote:
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
EEeeeEK wrote:

world without n0obs??world w/out n0obs its like tree w/out its leaf..or a pig that w/out its OINK OINK!!..LMFAO!!!

Indeed >.< Without them we wouldn't laugh that much. Aaand the world would be like black and gray :(
Posted 14 years ago
kitanna wrote:
EEeeeEK wrote:
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
EEeeeEK wrote:

Indeed >.< Without them we wouldn't laugh that much. Aaand the world would be like black and gray :(

Yup. Atleast noobs do something good. x - x Like make us laugh, but for the rest really, they are annoying little brats. Oh well.