What annoys you?

General Tony
by General Tony · 258 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
When ur watching smthing you really wanna know on YouTube and at the end a ghost pops up and my volume is at MAX.
Posted 14 years ago
I know that totally annoys me too. but you know what annoys me people who say "" Ill call u back later" and they never do !! :x
Posted 14 years ago
i'd have to say people who won't be quiet for like 2 minutes
they keep talking and you're like UGH! >.<
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah, I mean seriously how can they keep talking like that? You can't even keep up with them after the first sentence. I'm like that. Haha. And so is my sister.
Posted 14 years ago
yes... and beleive me... it is quite annoying @.@ Grrrr......
but what really annoys me is my grandma... she as sweet as a candy cane but she tells me what to do... and i only allow my mother to do that... >_> ---> BTW my sister is always eating chocolate right infront of my face and i dont get any becausse she always tells my mom that she will share with me but that never happens... :(
Posted 14 years ago
Haha. Poor you, Crazeh. xD Well my parents and my sibling just annoy me. xD
Posted 14 years ago
Lil'Shiro wrote:
Yeah, I mean seriously how can they keep talking like that? You can't even keep up with them after the first sentence. I'm like that. Haha. And so is my sister.

Yup yup. Me is the same XD.
And I'm glad I'm like that.
I usually like it when people are looking like O.o at me and asking 'Would you say that again please? But not that fast?'

Oh oh -raises hand- sleepy animals are annoying. You scream at them and they still don't make a move. They aren't listening most of the time >.<
Posted 14 years ago
it annoys me when people use me..
Posted 14 years ago
Stupid sheep kind of people that allow popular pop culture run there lives and fashion sense