*Needs Someone I Could Trust*

x3vi0l3nt_kissx3
by x3vi0l3nt_kissx3 · 5 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Okay, so I cant actually logg into Imvu for a while, because I dont have the internet at home..
Anytime I do logg onto Imvi Mafia, Im at School. So Imvu is blocked, and I dont wanna use a proxie.
So, I need someone from Imvu Mafia, that I can trust, to logg onto my account, and check some things for me, and theres a certain thing I want to do.
Im not sure who to ask, so I thought id ask everyone in general, and if someone replies who I feel I could trust, then I'd go from here.
Generaly, someone I trust would be someone whos been part of the Mafia for a while ^^

Thanks guyss, if someone does respond ^_^
Posted 14 years ago
I don't have a lot of spare time in my hands with school work and all, but I'd be happy to help. ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Hmm...I guess with Don volunteering...
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I guess I could use it a bit..., if you do not mind me removing any TOS violations it may have on its HP.

*Hugs* Thank youuuu!

But, removing things that violate the TOS.. Would probally be removing my whole entire profile :lol: If you dont want to because of my profile, then its alriight.

Kaori wrote:
I don't have a lot of spare time in my hands with school work and all, but I'd be happy to help. ^^

If Don doesnt want to do it, because of the TOS, I would love for you to do it *Hugs you also*

Thank you both! =3