Askkk

RedField31
by RedField31 · 4 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello, Im french so pardon my english ^^'

My girlfriend have a register account ( i mean that his name is bought )
Often time i create on his previewer and she earnd lots of credit by buying my products (she earned around 40.000 credit with my product )

i've a guest account but with your method i want to have a register account, but i want to know something before...

Can i, with his previewer log with my account, or can i send my product from his previewer to my account!

Thanks and sorry for my english ^^'
Posted 14 years ago
ppffff
Posted 14 years ago
KisiukeLowee wrote:
ppffff
?
Posted 14 years ago
RedField31 wrote:
Hello, Im french so pardon my english ^^'

My girlfriend have a register account ( i mean that his name is bought )
Often time i create on his previewer and she earnd lots of credit by buying my products (she earned around 40.000 credit with my product )

i've a guest account but with your method i want to have a register account, but i want to know something before...

Can i, with his previewer log with my account, or can i send my product from his previewer to my account!

Thanks and sorry for my english ^^'

Do you mean by:

Your girlfriend's IMVU account is purchased and you have been developing products through her account because you haven't purchased your name on your own account.

So now, you plan on creating a registered IMVU account for yourself... but you want the products you've made earlier through your girlfriend's account to "transfer ownership" to your new "registered" account.

That is what you're asking, right?

I'm not exactly a product developer but logically speaking, the designed product already has the signature ID linking to your girlfriend's account (because you designed the item through her account) - unless someone with better knowledge can tell you otherwise, I don't think you can transfer ownership of that item.

If "transfer of ownership" were to be possible, then a lot of developers will have problems claiming true ownership of their products - if their accounts were unfortunate enough to get h4(k3d into... and their items are "legitimately" transferred to another account which didn't develop it.

My opinion - is that you would have to recreate the item or derive the items again from start to finish, under your new account...