by bkex · 3 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Poll Poll ended at Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 am

Should i delete my INVU account?

yes! Being rute to the one u love is the worst! No votes
there is another way! 100%
100%
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Sorry to alarm u but i got seriou troubles with my avatar in IMVU when my GF tries to kiss me my avatar lay a hand on her forehed stoping her and do not leaves her kiss me and when she tries to hug me my avatar slap her, i got a VIP from u guys and i apreciate it but if my avatar become rude to my girl i prefer to delete it unleast he comes to normal do u know a way?
my gf is not VIP could it be the cause??
Posted 14 years ago
Look, you just go to IMVU.com, log in with your account information, click "Account Settings" and scroll down to the VIP section, there you'll see which people can do actions on you and which people cant, you should enable the people who are your friends to do actions on you if you want your girlfriend to touch you.
Posted 14 years ago
bkex wrote:
Sorry to alarm u but i got seriou troubles with my avatar in IMVU when my GF tries to kiss me my avatar lay a hand on her forehed stoping her and do not leaves her kiss me and when she tries to hug me my avatar slap her, i got a VIP from u guys and i apreciate it but if my avatar become rude to my girl i prefer to delete it unleast he comes to normal do u know a way?
my gf is not VIP could it be the cause??

You simply havent configured your VIP settings:

Go here. And set it accordingly.