watchbot

zanza0
by zanza0 · 15 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
when is there going to be a new watchbot
Posted 14 years ago
i agree. back when i first started the watchbot it gave me a crap-load of credits... now i only get 100 credits everytime i try... it SUX
Posted 14 years ago
Watchbot does no suck. IMVU has become more aware. You all sound like greedy kids; be thankful for everything the Mafia gives you, whether it's 100 or 10000000 credits. I'm sure they're working on it. :)
Posted 14 years ago
i sure hope so. and i dont mean to sound greedy but its the only credits i get.
Posted 14 years ago
MartiniSpeirs wrote:
i sure hope so. and i dont mean to sound greedy but its the only credits i get.

Do you to spin free? View new products and watchbot v 1.0 now? That should at least give you 150 if not more, each day, a pittance but fill out some of the surveys, too. :)
Posted 14 years ago
No, it isn't but if you have patience you can glean about 400 credits by clicking each movie and letting it run about 15 seconds. Do it every 6 hours. I've made a bundle.
Posted 14 years ago
absynthian wrote:
No, it isn't but if you have patience you can glean about 400 credits by clicking each movie and letting it run about 15 seconds. Do it every 6 hours. I've made a bundle.

lol omg i was doing that movie thing and i when i started reading this im like omg im sooo doing this right now i had to post someting.....lol im werid XD
Posted 14 years ago
The watch bot works and I usually let it run until it stops giving credits. It's about the only way, besides partner offers, to get freebies. They took away Free Spin and New Products predits. Dam.
Posted 14 years ago
I really hope the watch bot comes back soon. x'3