Hi from a new member

skyprincesscorleone
by skyprincesscorleone · 6 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Hi and thank you for the invitation - this sounds like a great idea - we need to band together to get and give protection against the evil IMVU empire - with their money grabbing ways and their non-existant customer support........ I am not a developer of anything more than stickers, but I am good with Paint Shop Pro and can make stickers and banners - I am also active in many groups and can quietly recruit members. I think one of my best assets would be my ability to mingle and mix with a lot of different groups and not draw attention to myself.........

Thank you again for the invitation.....I take my role in the MAFIA seriously - call on me any time.........
Posted 15 years ago
Great nice to meet you. You would make a great user, hell if you on enough you might even gain the respect of people around you.
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Awesome - I am already a lackie! HAHA I am on the computer WAYYY too much, so hopefully I can be of use to the FAMILY
Posted 15 years ago
We've got a Idea target list now? Nice. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your work.