Tux on Imvu

Spark010
by Spark010 · 7 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hi all,
the title is a but strange, and I am not even sure I posted this on the right sections ... but erm I still needs help cause my windows os screwed up on networks and I have no way to make it up running again so the only os that i have left on my machine is Ubuntu Karmic Koala.
I got Imvu finaly working *most totaly working * on the build 424.0 of the Imvu client,
I am using Ubuntu Karmic Koala ( 9.10 ) but will get the Lucid Lynx (10.4) as soon as it come as stable release.
so here are the following things that I need help on to make better the use of imvu on linux

#1 integreations fix for ff3 over the native one , I don't have any way to get the client links know as imvu:actions+pid working

#2 Stability does some one know's how I can make the client running smooter ? I get the ImvuClient.exe process becoming zombified a lots of times... each times it crash ...

#3 makes it smooter , it is too much choopy ...

#4 voice tchat ... I am unable to use any client that has voicetchat integreated

#5 item caching makes the IMVUClient.exe zombified .. sometimes I crash for just loading an avi ...
-------------------------------------

part of what is better

#1 avi cards show up real fast *.* awsomely fast

#2 when you have a room in the cache , it tend to load super fast, even faster than on windows.

#3 crash proof on crash code .... at least the one that seams that every one knows about -_-

----------------------------------------

for the rest you should know that I still search away to fix my w7 but I'm now fighting with the microsoft support XD.

*note using the client on software only makes it faster but blank up all my screen O.o not a good way I think...*

------------------------------------------

the only reward at the end is trust and loyalty.
thank's and Have a good day.
i've tryed a couple of time but .. it never works.
found the cause and I am wating for my new network drivers ... (might be long...)
Posted 14 years ago
i think i'm to stupid to understand .... :/
I am using Imvu On Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.04)
that means that I have problems to make the imvu client working propely
I 've seen someone that where able to run it very smoot and fast *.* , I am trying to conctact her to get more detail on the procedure.