Does UPS NOT SUCK?

IT DOES NOT NOT SUCK 10%
10%
IT DOES SUCK! 80%
80%
uhhh.. wrong forum dude... 10%
10%
Posted 16 years ago · Author
ups sucks.... i bought some games on gamestop and i spent 10 freaking dollars on overnight shipping. Now TWO WEEKS LATER!!! they tell me.. we're sorry but were rescheduling your order till tommorow! I MEAN LIKE WTF!!!! YOU WAIT 2 WEEKS to tell me that WERE RESCHEDULING YOUR ORDER ONE DAY!? Why the hell did they not tell me THEY WERE RESHEDULING it FOR TWO DAMN WEEKS? never use ups.... the gamestop headquarters was located in Texas... i could have gone to Japan came back to my house went to China and then decide to fly to texas THEN WALK BACK to New Jersey and I still would have got my shipment faster! F YOU UPS!!!
Whats even worse i once bought credits from a 3rd Party seller and then a sheet of paper comes in my mailbox saying I.O.U. 20,000 credits come to the mail, did I ever get those credits???? well... yeah...
Posted 16 years ago
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTTHHHHHH

Wow funny story there DE
Posted 16 years ago · Author
=( :cry: my pain is your enjoyment....
Posted 16 years ago
DAMN IT I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER SPEND ME MONEY TO BUY CANSOLE/PC GAMES... ME DOWNLOAD ALOT AND I MEAN LOTS OF TORRENTS :twisted: I ROTHER TO PLAY PC GAMES... BUT ME SPEND BIG BUCKS ON PC PARTS :( BUT IT WORTH IT :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
-cough- ups must die -cough cough-
Posted 14 years ago
i Feel sorry for ya and i know that buying game is better since you wont have trouble with h4c|<s n stuff. I myself download games so cant tell ya much about it.
Posted 14 years ago
Now, why u guys bump this thread? ~_~
Posted 14 years ago · Author
UPS is actually a little nicer now :)
Posted 14 years ago
--UPS isn't perfect, but it would be nice if they worked a little hard on being perfect.