[LADY GAGA Telephone Feat. Beyon'ce]

FrEYa
by FrEYa · 31 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
The song is great and all, but her video for it is....not the best.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
zzexplosion wrote:
lady gaga used to look pretty now she's ...no...i liked her better in poker face

Yep She looks better,Cleaner In The Fame Album But In the Fame Monster She kinda look weird XP but she's cool! XP
CharlieDees wrote:
The song is great and all, but her video for it is....not the best.

lOL wELL most Dont really appricate it I dont like the start coz Its kinda pervXD Anyway I like when she started singing *Hello Hello Baby then the rest ^^
Posted 14 years ago
the videos funny lol i love the song
General Free Credits wrote:
Did any one heard Gagga has 2 sex organs?

Well nope she doesent have the sex organ of the male but she had a d*ck Wew..anyway if you wanna know bout that watch her interview shes a female.. she just got disorder its called being a hemaphrodite ^^
Posted 14 years ago
I think the video's just too long XD
Posted 14 years ago
I agree too long the video.Also it makes no sense with the lyrics lol anywayz....
I don't like how beyonce sings in the first part lol....why does the rythm of the song also change?
I don't get it....
and u know chris after I noticed that thing with k-k-kind I can't stop laughing when I hear the part.
Tho I like the song except the parts above.I love the fact that even her songs sound a bit crazy the way she uses her voice(even if it's faked mostly).I like unique things.
Posted 14 years ago
my favorite video and song of gaga:X
Posted 14 years ago
Lady GaGa is the best singer ever !!