I wonder if there is a way to get free music....

xJ03Yx
by xJ03Yx · 14 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago · Author
You know like some how take your music files from your coputer and transfere it t imvu...or have it as a *use... or something im not really that smart but the ppl here are and it would be awsome if you guys could see if you can get music for free plz...and thank you
Posted 16 years ago
Oh yeah, you're right about that one. Do they have unencrypted r-@-y-g-o-l-d on limewire?
Posted 16 years ago
@Mr. Pudding: This is not going to be discussed on our forums: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =r%40ygold
I am not touching that question.

btw: how are we suppose to use a site in Russian to dl music, you would never know what you are clicking on
Thanks for the sites and i already have limewire...but i want to get music on imvu...if there is any way to, it would be awsome..and this site really helps me on imvu alot.
Posted 16 years ago
Well, do you want me to write a guide for the russian site?
Posted 16 years ago
Don't care about the russian site really, unless you want to...

As for free music in IMVU, I am going to have to brain storm on this one...

Idea: I am thinking of...I wonder if it is possible to link an IMVU product to an online radio station. Is it possible to add a networked or streaming sound file to a product? If so, you could get unlimited songs from a single product. :lol:
oh that would be awsome..thank u so much...thats what everybody really wants is music...thanks a load