My Cookie - [Game]

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 159 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
~gives a lift to ryntel, takes the cookie and jumps out of the car while its driving straight for the edge of the cliff~ SEE YA! :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
D: -jumps out of car n uses my handy jetpack, flies by n takes the cookie while ur in ur victory dance- lolz
Posted 14 years ago
~Suddenly stops my victory dance and with my mouth open, looks at hand~ SHET :I ~opens wings and eats ryntel with cookie~ YOM YOM :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
-lights a match in ur stomache recognizes where i am n jumps around crazy till u puke- >:3
Posted 14 years ago
:O -pulls ut shears n snips u in half n claims the cookie, tapes u bak together- lolz
Posted 14 years ago
~tickles you till you drop the shears and cookie and eats both and runs with vampiric supa speed~ :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
:I ~appears infront of you, pokes you and makes you puke the cookie, looks at the cookie, throws it away and gets a new one then poofs away and eats it~
Posted 14 years ago
-sticks foot out while u poof n randomly trips u takes the cookie n runs to the pentagon- lolz
Posted 14 years ago
~run into Ryntel house, open the cookie jar, grab one, and run like hell~:twisted:
The cookie is mine!!!!! :hehe: