HI EVERYONE!

laposhosha
by laposhosha · 7 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author

Hi everyone!
how are you all?!
i hope youre fine having a great time

My name is Deneve and im from mexico, im 24 years old my bday was on april 8 m... what else can i say? m... i like to draw, sing, surf the net, spend time with my beloved boyriend (i love you darling!), chat with my friend.

I go to shcool on saturdays and i also work, you know kind of bussy some times and other times im chilling in here while talking with my beloved, (I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU) jajaja as you can see i looove you

My fav color is the pink
my fav band is the rasmus
my fav person in the world is my bf Alfonso Guzman
my fav place is Japan and finald
one of the things i wanna do is to see the northen lights, play with snow, and open my eyes look at the window and see the snow falling, felt asleep in the arms of my beloved and dream of him (i do but i like to do it and wanna do it or the rest of my life), go to japan and hang arround during the sakura festival.

i wanna become a manager and im studding marketing... move to europe or at least go and travel arround the world and also spend the rest of my live with my dear.

I consider my self as 2 in 1, i have a good and also a bad side, my good side is awake during the day and the bad one wakes up at night, and its very bad or you can say playfull jajaja

I dont know what else to say... if you wanna meet me come and post!

Denevey
Posted 14 years ago
hi deneve welcome 2 the fam
Posted 14 years ago
Love u my dear hope u the best my love!<br>u knowthat U are always in my heart and in my dreams<br> love u hotty!
Last edited by bkex on Thu May 06, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryntel wrote:
hi deneve welcome 2 the fam

thanks! i hope to find family here!
bkex wrote:
[color=blue]Love u my dear hope u the best my love!<br>u knowthat U are always in my heart and in my dreams<br> love u hotty![/color]

And i love you my dear, you are always in my mind and my heart is with you
Posted 14 years ago
hmm, hiii :D