Need help rp war turn in to a h4c|<7r war.

spartican
by spartican · 14 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
A few weeks ago a friend of mine got in a fight, though msn a h4c|<7r was able to take her out. I believe the h4c|<7r has manage to get though my friends msn and yim accounts and booby trap them, at the same time she has manage to booby trap my friends home page. I believe the h4c|<7r has also manage to steal my information. I really need help, this person has sent me a bug that i have to take out over and over again, that shuts my internet off its pretty annoying.

Please help me

I belive she to be a advance h4c|<7r.
Posted 14 years ago
Yahoo messenger is way better, and secure.
hahah no worry i got my ports secure etc.

its the fact that my friend is gone because of this piece of crap.

They booby trap her page lame tis is. and i cant track the h4c|<7r at all chances they bounce there ip is high.
can't, the Trojan fawked up her computer, cant even shoot her a email or a message.
her page got booby trap with a ip logger.

to finish it off a trojan made it so she cant even boot up in to safe mode.

But to describe it,

It shuts down your internet connection,

It takes out your firewalls, anti virus protection and any other type of protection.

Safe mode is gone as trying to get in to it freezes up your computer.

And to start it off random shut off's if you can manage to get pass the freeze long enough to make it to logging on.
Posted 14 years ago
ok creat her a bootable rescu cd , if you have a cd of an old version of windows Xp this will perfectly do the trick
use this http://www.ubcd4win.com/
and than gives her the cd it has all the neccesery stuff to destroy the malware and be able to boot , but ...
she must change all her pass ... fastly
the best to do could be to boot from this http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download yeah it is linux but it's clean so less change to be tracked again.

if any help is needed pm me , i'll help to take care of this malware.
lol thanks lucky this might save her a few hundred bucks from buying a new laptop or hard drive