Posted 15 years ago · Author
Uhm,hello.
I'm Rachel...
I'm 14 years old. In grade 9..
I live in Canada,Ontario.
Uhm,yeah.
Bye (: Reply soon.
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: Rachel Welcome to the Imvu Mafia :D hope you have a wonderful time here and post alot! :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
Congratulations, you just gave enough information for IMVU to ban you, hackers to steal your life forever, and a creepy stalker to kidnap / do creepy stalker stuff to you.

Welcome to the family.

Sorry, do not mean to scare you, so I have deleted some of your information, please be more careful. This is a mafia, an organized crime syndicate; this is not a safe place to give out that type of information.
Thanks for telling me (:
Lol.That sure got me freaked out since it's Christmas!
So,my friend gave me this site because i dont have my avatar name and need some more creds.
I really want to dev,but because of the recession going on in the world,they'll never let me but anything related to the internet!
So,basically,my question is what do I do to get it,and how do I do it?
Hopr you answer soon! :D
Byee x
Posted 15 years ago
ahh so dignitty your a freshman, pretty cool and lol join the club...

As for getting credits and being a dev... well I am thee unofficial supplier of dev tools here..

Contact me back and I will get you a copy of the IMVU Previewer, basically you can make products, and I believe we have some tutorials, I believe you will be able to make products but not publish them.. as for getting credits, make way in the free credits section or the approved methods section of this forum!

Happy Holidayz!

edit: oh yeah and old Don Von here is overreacting... ISNT HE :evil:
your really in no danger being here, but keep personal info especially anything that needs to be edited, out of here, your in no danger though
Well,alright.But i don't really get it lol.
Your not a computer right?
because you reply back so quickly
LOL
Why would I make products If I can;t publish them?
Just asnwer me on this..could I get my avi name here?
And if yes,how!?
lol,you maybe said,but i didn't understand.
Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
Dignitty wrote:
Well,alright.But i don't really get it lol.
Your not a computer right?
because you reply back so quickly
LOL
Why would I make products If I can;t publish them?
Just asnwer me on this..could I get my avi name here?
And if yes,how!?
lol,you maybe said,but i didn't understand.
Thanks.

In the approved methods there are ways to make money, it would be added to a paypal account, which you could then use to buy your avatar name. A lot of them are relatively easy.

And as for making the products without publishing them... Deving is pretty hard work, so playing around with the tools would help out experiance wise.

And Dignnity there is really no "cheat the system" type way known... YET.

but..... http://[FixThisLink]/approved- ... -vf13.html you'll find ways to make money and cheat THAT SYSTEM.