14 years ago in Off Topic
Poll

Is the website good enough or not?

Yes 83%
83%
No 17%
17%
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello, people. I've been working on a little project for some time now. I've made a new flash homepage for the IMVU Mafia website. It's all in flash, so it might take a bit when loading, but I've tried to make it as light as I could.

Here is the address of the homepage:
http://www.imvu-mafias.net.tc/

Note that the URL will not change because all the pages are made in flash and there are no separate pages.

Please visit the website, and give your comments, complaints and suggestions here in this thread. Oh and vote in the poll too :D I hope you all like it. Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
I really don't want to change the HomePage we have now..
It's been it for 3 years just as the mafia header and it just represents who we are..

You've done a great job, but I don't think we should officialy change the homepage.
I of course appreciate your hard work; we can use it as HP2?

Or something like the imvu mafias fan club.. xD
Tony wrote:
I really don't want to change the HomePage we have now..
It's been it for 3 years just as the mafia header and it just represents who we are..

You've done a great job, but I don't think we should officialy change the homepage.
I of course appreciate your hard work; we can use it as HP2?

Or something like the imvu mafias fan club.. xD

Lolz I dont mind :P Whatever you guys decide on, just let me know :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
Hmm, it does look ALLOT better and is ALLOT less buggy than the previous versions you private messaged to me. I was thinking of upgrading our HP a bit, but with professional PHP and a bit of Flash, not wix.

I am sure we can use this for something though.

:idea:

I bet this would look great embed on an IMVU HP with an iframe.
Posted 14 years ago
It looks awesome, but, yeah, we need someone who is extremely good with HTML, XTHML and CSS to design a website for us.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Hmm, it does look ALLOT better and is ALLOT less buggy than the previous versions you private messaged to me. I was thinking of upgrading our HP a bit, but with professional PHP and a bit of Flash, not wix.

I am sure we can use this for something though.

:idea:

I bet this would look great embed on an IMVU HP with an iframe.

:shock: YAY! You should've told me earlier :I I can work with PHP and HTML :D Just tell me what you have in mind and I'll start working on it as soon as I can :awesome33:

EDIT: I just bought Adobe Flash CS4 O.o So yeah, I can work with flash too now, I'm improving it as I write this xD
Posted 14 years ago
I was just going to remake what we already have...exactly the way it is, only in PHP with the include method; so we could change all of the pages easier / faster. Then I was going to make a system that would allow us submit stuff to the downloads page...
Posted 14 years ago
i wont be here much. nor on imvu. but don. if u need help with the site. or php or html of flash coding please tell me on skype ill be on as always.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I was just going to remake what we already have...exactly the way it is, only in PHP with the include method; so we could change all of the pages easier / faster. Then I was going to make a system that would allow us submit stuff to the downloads page...

Okay, I wanna help you with that :D soon as my exams are over, I'll tell you. 27th May is my last exam :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
The homepage you made is very nice :) good work I can say, but as Tony said that homepage is very old and represents us ! :D