have you ever hit your parent(s)?
Posted 14 years ago
no and never.They are my life.

Have u ever cheated on someone ?
Posted 14 years ago
No i didnt O.o I have no interest either, thank you :awesome33:

Did you ever hug a random person suddenly? :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
Rock can be basically anything, ROCK doesnt really mean style of dressing, I mean you can play rock in a bikini or you can play rock in your PJs, it doesnt really matter.

Punk, on the other hand, is a fashion statement, in addition to being a music genre. The main things you gotta look out for are hair streaking, lots of chains (silver ones), wrist bands and leather half-gloves or Arm warmers.

Yes I know all that because I'm in a rock band and we tend to change our style. Sometimes we dress up like punks, some times like scene, sometimes emo :P

What's the instrument you've always wanted to play? Or what's the instrument that you'd like to learn or be comfortable in learning?
Posted 14 years ago
I wanna learn how to play piano and guitar.Both of them and I can't pick.
The piano sounds so pretty and I'd like to be able to sign some nice songs on it....and the guitar it's also awesome so I couldn't pick between them.

What's ur opinion about plastic surgery?
Posted 14 years ago
Its a waste of time, energy and money if you do it for the reason Michael Jackson did it for.

Otherwise, if you require a surgery, a surgery always means good, so I think its god if its used in NEED and not in WANT.

Would you take up the offer if I agree to teach you the guitar? :I
Posted 14 years ago
Woooo I like ur opinion about plastic surgery :D people should stay as they are...unless they have real reasons.

And again ARE YOU SERIOUS?

yeah of course xD

If you could go anywhere in the world what place would u pick and why?
Posted 14 years ago
I am serious O.o (with tha serious face)

Whay so serious, anyway? O.o

And sure I'll teach ya, as soon as I find a way to convey lessons to you ;o (I think I'll write a course and send it to ya free :D )

And I really really wanna go to Japan (to which I will go next year and I'm gonna stay there for four whole years :D )

Because its beautiful, the people are really hospitable, the environment, the infrastructure, everything's sooooo perfect over there. And another thing, rock music is really liked over there, so yeah :D that's a reason too.

Do you want to visit LA? xD