IMVU update.... Help?

LittleToxicMissTox
by LittleToxicMissTox · 9 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
So I've been using this code allot lately to get new AWESOME outfits. [I dunno if I may post the code here since I saw some where else there stood that thats something for VIPS. And even though I am not vip, I will still respect that <.<]
But anyway, now its suddenly not working after the new update. And I thought [I'm a bit blonde xp not sure what all those updates does and such] that if I got the previous update again, it would work again? So anyone know if that would work? And if, anyone know where I could download it? o-o Thanks for your help ^^
[ Cause I'm tired of looking noob like -,..,- I want that code back, more than ANYTHING! ]
Posted 14 years ago
download the old versions and u'll get the code back
Where can I find it? o-o
And do you think that they only remove it from that one update.. SO if I go in and download the old one, I can download the next one, and skip this ONE download, then it would still be there? cause the download alters a bit in the one you already have, and I guessed that it only changes things once, and if it isn't there, it will just add the other stuff on it, and then give you the ability still to use that code? [hyper and desperate -,..,- ]
Posted 14 years ago
SinistersQueen wrote:
Where can I find it? o-o
And do you think that they only remove it from that one update.. SO if I go in and download the old one, I can download the next one, and skip this ONE download, then it would still be there? cause the download alters a bit in the one you already have, and I guessed that it only changes things once, and if it isn't there, it will just add the other stuff on it, and then give you the ability still to use that code? [hyper and desperate -,..,- ]

U can find it in the vip methods for that u have to be mafia vip(http://[FixThisLink]/become-a- ... vt118.html).If u update to any higher versions the code wont work.
I meant the update.. I know the code already.. Or is the updates also in the VIP?
Posted 14 years ago
SinistersQueen wrote:
I meant the update.. I know the code already.. Or is the updates also in the VIP?

the link to old versions are in vip section so u have to get the mafia vip if u need it.
grraaahh D: k.. time to overkill this place with posts <.< Or find dr. dictionary -,..,- Ima do both ^^
Posted 14 years ago
SinistersQueen wrote:
grraaahh D: k.. time to overkill this place with posts <.< Or find dr. dictionary -,..,- Ima do both ^^

mafia vip is easy to get lol.Follow the instructions that I gave u :)
Posted 14 years ago
Even if you do go back a previous version the code wont work for people who updated. I noticed this when I didnt update yet and people couldnt see the codes i wore. -.-