Selling a dope IMVU acc !

SelfExquisite
by SelfExquisite · 12 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
So ya I'm selling my awesome old sexy acc for only 80k ! I've spent more than 150$ on this acc..My ass's burning...it has more than 300 items in inventory and the avatar is so chic with awesome cloths..Acc's name is "Skateboardmast3r" Check it if u want..a nice hp and a nicer avi pic...great expensive rooms and furniture...anyway If you're interested the price could even come lower but u can not even find a acc like this in your dreams !

So pm me...I'll first give you the acc's pass then you'll send the creds and The creds may be send to the acc name I give you ! and I only got 25 creds in my skateboardmast3r acc ! :PP
Last edited by SelfExquisite on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Posted 14 years ago
what do you mean we can't change the password if we'll buy it :?: doesn't make sence :?
Posted 14 years ago
Smells scammer flesh.
Posted 14 years ago
PROBABLY!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
NOOO....Guys I said i'll give u the pass before u buy it so if they don't pay me they can't take over my acc ! Then I'll find someone else
Posted 14 years ago
so what?? they can't change the email address after buying it?? like i said earlier that's pretty weird :!:
o.0
I didn't thought abt that o.0
OMG! I'm such a fool !
Posted 14 years ago
Someone didn't think something fully through. If you are going to sell an account, try to make sure you are looking for every possible outcome, after all, this is a big risk you are taking.
urmm...any advice how can I sell it safely ?! I rlly don't wanna loose it for free cuz it means so much to me !