Graphic Artist joining the Ranks

Nina_the_Nargle
by Nina_the_Nargle · 11 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey all! :awesome33: So I found mafia when google searching a way to run to imvu accounts at once and decided to stick around. I'm all for the cause and am really excited to see not only people actually going for it(from what I can tell so far) to ways to support it legally(kinda. :laf: )

My name is Nina. I'm a pretty cheerful, happy go lucky type. Willing to try almost anything, some of it not very legal. (Who? Me? Nooooo. :innocent: ) I'm looking into trying out 3D design, not sure yet cause I need to find a good program. :P I'm pretty good at design, but if working on a request I like to have specifics or requests so I have something to go off of. Heaven help the next one to tell me "Do what you want/Have fun with it." :twisted:

I know some java script and can write it, but I'm better at editing codes. So far anything that doesn't involve flash or moving parts anyways. From what I've seen I might be able to learn some stuff here, and I'm looking forward to it. Like I said I'm willing to give most anything a shot, I'm not the best but somehow I manage to understand a lot more than I can actually do so I pick up quickly. :laugh: I know it sounds dumb but I can keep up with almost anything.

Alright... I think that's enough.

TL;DR- I'm good at design and some code. I'll try almost anything. :pinkhi:
Posted 14 years ago
hahahahah i got it
Posted 14 years ago
good good xD
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome to the community, and I skimmed over your introduction(sorry), and I stumbled upon on the fact you want to do 3D modeling, correct? Well, I know a few people that have tried their hand(including myself) to 3D modeling, but after a while, it gets a little more easier just like anything else. Anyway, you're best off trying 3Dx Max, that is, if you can find the proper download site that offers a trial, and if you want to keep it, buy it, or you could try to find an 'alternative method".

Never the less, welcome. :3
Posted 14 years ago
ye sound really intresting ^^ good to have ye here and welcome - and its beautiful wut ye said bout tryin new things ^^ thumbs up
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Thanks all, especially for the program suggestion. I'm sure I can find an extended trial somewhere.... :wink:
Posted 14 years ago
As far as 3D goes, would you like to learn 3Ds Max, or Sketchup?

Sketchup is easier, but 3Ds Max is the only of the two that can make rooms...and it is more up to date. Sketchup we can teach. 3Ds Max we do not know how to use, but we can show you how to cheat with it...

^^ Those are the two 3D programs supported here; others we do not have info on. Though, I have heard that some people like to use Blender.
Posted 14 years ago
Nina_the_Nargle wrote:
Thanks all, especially for the program suggestion. I'm sure I can find an extended trial somewhere.... :wink:

Gentlemen, don't be lazy and use www.torrentz.com .
Posted 14 years ago
hellow