Sweeney Todd

BlackGlasses
by BlackGlasses · 22 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Hmm... I saw the act and the movie itself.

It's real nice. I love the whole idea...yes..
Posted 14 years ago
Definetly one of the Best Depp movies! 8)
Though I didn't like the woman. The woman was even scarier than Sweeny Todd himself.
Posted 14 years ago
The singing was ok, but I felt as if Johnny Depp was simply talking in rythme's instead of singing. Basically insert Depp's voice here, and add music. The movie was good over all, wasn't an ending I was expecting, but sure enough, it was damn good.
Posted 14 years ago
loved the movie and the songs! haha pretty sick !!!!!!! xD
Posted 14 years ago
Sweeny Todd is easily one of my favourite movies of all time.
Tim Burton is an amazing director. I love nearly every one of his movies.
Anywayz, did anyone else think it was weird to hear Alan Rickman sing?[Alan Rickman is also known as Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies]
Posted 14 years ago
Sweeney Todd scared the crap out of me since i only saw the part where he was singing and cutting people's hair a LITTTTTLE bit close... but the song that was going on at the time was quite catchy >.>;; so i have to say its a good movie just based on that part XD
Posted 14 years ago
omg
i love that movie, one of my favorites
Posted 14 years ago
McChocolate wrote:
i saw it and laughed my ass off at the orenge bloody parts, its such a joke

Orange bloody parts? Like in Phantasm?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cCcD1PaiJsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cCcD1PaiJsk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Posted 14 years ago
still looks good for orange blood xDD
Posted 14 years ago
This is homo.