FaVoRite pet for home? <33333333333

nuxil
by nuxil · 35 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
A friend of mine's dad brought home 5 baby raccoons last month... He's an exterminator and found them in an old house... they're awesome lol
Posted 14 years ago
I have 2 pet Snakes. They make awesome pets, cheap to keep, easy to feed and clean. They are very affectionate and I love cuddling with them.

Especially in winter because they love my body heat.

Other than that. Cats are very awesome

though I'd love to have a pet Echidna.
Posted 14 years ago
if I could I would own a Zoo LOL.. I used to have 3 green iguanas, one dog, 5 outside cats, a lil shark, 2 clown fishes, 2 turtles, 11 tortoises, 2 maina birds, 5 canary birds, 2 ducks, 3 bunnies and 2 paradise birds but now i only have 7 canary birds and 2 cats.. I had to give them most of them :( bc I didn't have enough time for them bc of my school.. my parents kept some of them so did my bro and sisters.. next goal for me is to own my own cheetah! :P but that's when I will be ready for it =]
Posted 14 years ago
i have a cat but i want a monkey
not a gorrila.. one of those small monkeys whit blue balls ._.
theyr cute and would be alot of fun i can teach them to do all kinds of crap
Posted 14 years ago
cat <3 :)
Posted 14 years ago
Cattss!:) ofc.. :D lmao
Posted 14 years ago
Indef wrote:
if I could I would own a Zoo LOL.. I used to have 3 green iguanas, one dog, 5 outside cats, a lil shark, 2 clown fishes, 2 turtles, 11 tortoises, 2 maina birds, 5 canary birds, 2 ducks, 3 bunnies and 2 paradise birds but now i only have 7 canary birds and 2 cats.. I had to give them most of them :( bc I didn't have enough time for them bc of my school.. my parents kept some of them so did my bro and sisters.. next goal for me is to own my own cheetah! :P but that's when I will be ready for it =]

What the effing fuck.
Posted 14 years ago
Lots and lots of turtles and dogs :) <3
Posted 14 years ago
vip nunca mais o.o
Posted 14 years ago
A DEVIL!! If thats possible..
Mmm in reality...
I'd like to have A GHOST PET ..
MMmm Back to reality...
I'd like to have a Talking Monkey..
MMMmm Back to reality again...
I'd love to have a Human Pet awh.. One that listens to me ..
XD
MMmm kk tbh i'd love to have a cat as a pet :3