Happy Birthday Don Von!

Don Sam Stormrage
by Don Sam Stormrage · 10 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
<center>Today, June 10th, is the birthday of our beloved Don Von. It is his day and we want to make it special for him. Don Von is the founder of the IMVU Mafia and without him, we wouldn't be anywhere in the world of IMVU. He helped us go from nothing to something.

In fact, it wouldn't be considered wrong if I said that he did everything he could to give free credits to IMVU users, and not only free credits, he paid for us. He doesn't even know the people whom he buys the names of. And he doesn't ask anything in return. I, personally, think Don Von is one of the greatest people in the world without a doubt. We love our Don and may he live a long and prosperous life.

=D> Happy Birthday and Long Live Don Von! \:D/</center>

All of the people who want to wish Don Von happy birthday, please do so in this post as a reply. Do not PM him as that will flood his inbox, since he has so many fans, like me :wink:
Posted 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!!! WE LUV UUUU :D
Posted 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Posted 14 years ago
Happy birthday Don!
Posted 14 years ago
Wasnt it last month his real bday?

anyways, hapy fake bday!! lol
Posted 14 years ago
Ghoku_disabled_490293 wrote:
Wasnt it last month his real bday?

anyways, hapy fake bday!! lol

End of last month was the real date. I always set my online b-day about a couple weeks late, so as to give the government 1 less piece of information to track me down by. Still, it is close enough, and the closest anyone online is going to get.

Thanks everyone, twas a great day. I think you guys rapped my wishlist which is allot to say since I normally use free credits to buy all of the cheap stuff.

Oh, and thanks Don Falcon for jumping naked out of that cake with the nipple tassels on. That is something I will never forget. The ladies were all over you for that one:

Posted 14 years ago
WTF @ last pic. P0rn?! Oh shi-. There might be 10 year olds here you know.
Posted 14 years ago
Happy Birthday and Long Live Don Von!

rofl @ p0rn pic