Parkour

Bloodxib
by Bloodxib · 5 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Okay i know this is a bit random but i was just curious if anybody on here knew anything about parkour/free running? i've been tryin to teach myself and any advice on it would be helpful and greatly appreciated >.>
Posted 14 years ago
sorry but no
Posted 14 years ago
Bloodxib wrote:
Okay i know this is a bit random but i was just curious if anybody on here knew anything about parkour/free running? i've been tryin to teach myself and any advice on it would be helpful and greatly appreciated >.>

Duh, I've been a practicant of parkour for like 3 years, o.0. You gotta be really skinny, and have really tough leggs and arms. If you can't do a move try doing easy steps. Practice is the key, remember, so keep doing it every day, you will eventually succeed.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Jin wrote:
Bloodxib wrote:

Duh, I've been a practicant of parkour for like 3 years, o.0. You gotta be really skinny, and have really tough leggs and arms. If you can't do a move try doing easy steps. Practice is the key, remember, so keep doing it every day, you will eventually succeed.

alright thanks jin =P,im not the skinniest guy but im note that huge either. but my arms and legs are pretty tough,just tryin to practice my means of landing since im having a bad habit of leading with my right leg when i land and taking most of the shock into that and i need to work on my balance,agility and stamina some