IMVU free VIP

mysteriousXXXunknown
by mysteriousXXXunknown · 24 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Okay, it so happens that I requested for my IMVU name free with the free IMVU name thread. I got my VIP (thanks! :D ) but after a week IMVU sent me a message telling me that they were sorry that I had decided to stop my VIP subscribtion, and I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! Is this normal or has my account been h4(ked?
Posted 14 years ago
I heard that when ou are vip for a month and after a week IMVU inc. will send you a message with ...you will leave our vip...world :).
Posted 14 years ago
mysteriousXXXunknown wrote:
Okay, it so happens that I requested for my IMVU name free with the free IMVU name thread. I got my VIP (thanks! :D ) but after a week IMVU sent me a message telling me that they were sorry that I had decided to stop my VIP subscribtion, and I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! Is this normal or has my account been h4(ked?

Calm down, because the IMVU Mafia has bought you VIP for only 1 month. You won't be Guest_ anymore, but no more VIP. So, yeah, that message is normal.
Posted 14 years ago
oooooo
Posted 14 years ago
o.O so u can be VIP for only 1 month.. or?
Posted 14 years ago
I requested the vip...I done all that rules...this is the 6 day of waiting :| when i get the vip ? i'am just confused :-/
Posted 14 years ago
I'm sorry it may be a stupid question but was the "free IMVU VIP" thread deleted or if it wasn't can someone please post a link to it?
thank you
Posted 14 years ago
BUBULINA wrote:
I'm sorry it may be a stupid question but was the "free IMVU VIP" thread deleted or if it wasn't can someone please post a link to it?
thank you

https://www.imvumafias.org/community/viewtop ... =10&t=1517
hope I don't need to remind you that you can get vip from here only once