Pedo alert

OheyYoname
by OheyYoname · 12 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
There's this guy on IMVU I need gone, not for a couple weeks or months, but for as long as possible. Of course, he'll probably create a new name, but I'll get him again. Here's the deal, he has an IMVU Kingdom, thinks he's so great, claims to have an IQ of 200 (which is humanly impossible, but his idiocy is besides the point), and is most likely a pedophile.

He RP cyber rapes my friend, who is 14, which I guess wouldn't be as bad if he didn't also ask her to go on cam while he does so. He also asked to meet her in person, which is pretty suspicious. He is 21, and my friend is a complete idiot, gullible teenager who'll do anything for anyone who has little manipulative skills. So, I would gladly love you to get him banned from there.

Thank you for helping if you do.
Posted 14 years ago
how are we supposed to guess who your talking about?
Posted 14 years ago
OheyYoname wrote:
There's this guy on IMVU I need gone, not for a couple weeks or months, but for as long as possible. Of course, he'll probably create a new name, but I'll get him again. Here's the deal, he has an IMVU Kingdom, thinks he's so great, claims to have an IQ of 200 (which is humanly impossible, but his idiocy is besides the point), and is most likely a pedophile.

He RP cyber rapes my friend, who is 14, which I guess wouldn't be as bad if he didn't also ask her to go on cam while he does so. He also asked to meet her in person, which is pretty suspicious. He is 21, and my friend is a complete idiot, gullible teenager who'll do anything for anyone who has little manipulative skills. So, I would gladly love you to get him banned from there.

Leonardo Da Vinci had an IQ of 220, lol. I assure you that idiot doesn't even have a regular IQ, since he is a "pedophile". Lol, the weird fact is that I have someone in my class, a girl who is 15 years old, and she has a 23 year old boyfriend. Wow. Now THAT'S pedophilia, >.>. At least you could PM me that jackass's name.
Posted 14 years ago
Jin wrote:
OheyYoname wrote:

Leonardo Da Vinci had an IQ of 220, lol. I assure you that idiot doesn't even have a regular IQ, since he is a "pedophile". Lol, the weird fact is that I have someone in my class, a girl who is 15 years old, and she has a 23 year old boyfriend. Wow. Now THAT'S pedophilia, >.>. At least you could PM me that jackass's name.

well excuse me but i think age is only a number. there is no rule against anything that says u cannot date someone older than u or shit. if ur 15 doesnt mean that u need to have a bf or a gf who is 15. i think its BULLSHIT when ppl say that. i myself have a gf who is alot older than me. we love each other and thats what imp to us.
Posted 14 years ago
Well, I have to confess that even tho I'm 15 I have a 18 year old girlfriend lol. I hope that doesnt make me a pedo O.o
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:
Well, I have to confess that even tho I'm 15 I have a 18 year old girlfriend lol. I hope that doesnt make me a pedo O.o

u havent hear mine yet lol everyone will be shocked.
Posted 14 years ago
I'm 24 and I was with a 16 year old. So I win. XPP We were an item for over a year. But we just recently split, he wants me to wait 2 years.
Posted 14 years ago
I PM'd you.....check your messages.
Posted 14 years ago
OheyYoname wrote:

whats this guys name and her name :?: need names ?????