Naked avatars

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 32 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
Atagene wrote:
Excuse me for being a complete noob by asking this but I've only been here for less than a week.

Anyway, what are you all referring to? Because as far as I knew, anyone with AP could go naked on imvu, or is this something to do with the forums?

If u go by IMVU,u need to spend 20$ to c your wee-wee's in action.If u go by the mafia's,u dont have to pay a damn bit xD

Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me. :)
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
Atagene wrote:
Excuse me for being a complete noob by asking this but I've only been here for less than a week.

Anyway, what are you all referring to? Because as far as I knew, anyone with AP could go naked on imvu, or is this something to do with the forums?

If u go by IMVU,u need to spend 20$ to c your wee-wee's in action.If u go by the mafia's,u dont have to pay a damn bit xD

Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me. :)

np ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:

I believe the original poster was referring to trading 2,500 medits for male and female nude suits. You earn medits by posting on these forums. So it relates to the forums.
Posted 14 years ago
its an imvu thing =.="
Posted 14 years ago
i dun kno why but im fing bored without getting naked on imvu ... V.V"
Posted 14 years ago
curse imvu for makeing me addicted to the computer
Posted 14 years ago
OMG Treehuger. Get a life and don't spam fricken forums. >.<
Posted 14 years ago
KaciLynn wrote:
Atagene wrote:

I believe the original poster was referring to trading 2,500 medits for male and female nude suits. You earn medits by posting on these forums. So it relates to the forums.

yes theres nude codes you can buy on the black market where you can buy all kinds of pervy stuff

the black market lists prices in dollars, but 500 medits equals 1 dollar

you can buy all the pervy stuff with medits instead of dollars
Posted 14 years ago
spawn wrote:
KaciLynn wrote:
Atagene wrote:

yes theres nude codes you can buy on the black market where you can buy all kinds of pervy stuff

the black market lists prices in dollars, but 500 medits equals 1 dollar

you can buy all the pervy stuff with medits instead of dollars

Yeah, imvu inc took all my BM items away lol. Had a dick that got hard and shot cum, it was kinda funny. Actually, I still have it but it takes 5mins to load in and all it does is makes your legs grey, not sure if that means it broke or they took it though.

I should get one from the mafia instead.
Posted 14 years ago
not sure ive never lost any products before but im guessing its just screwd up

You would be better off getting a trigger dick from the mafia: buysell/black_market_index.php