Sims

KaciLynn
by KaciLynn · 30 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Build a swimming pool, a diving thing or a ladder, place like 3 people in there, delete the ladder and they're gonna drown rofl
Posted 14 years ago · Author
... wait you're not talking about on the PS2 are you?
Posted 14 years ago
KaciLynn wrote:
... wait you're not talking about on the PS2 are you?

I think it is doable on PS2...
Posted 14 years ago
PC is much better tbh.
Ezio wrote:
PC is much better tbh.

Yea. I know. I'm just too lazy to come up with the money to buy it and I don't know enough to find it for free and know it's legit.
Posted 14 years ago
KaciLynn wrote:
Ezio wrote:
PC is much better tbh.

Yea. I know. I'm just too lazy to come up with the money to buy it and I don't know enough to find it for free and know it's legit.

www.torrentz.com and search sims lolololol.
but first, go to http://www.bittorrent.com/ , and download that program.
Ezio wrote:
KaciLynn wrote:
Ezio wrote:
PC is much better tbh.

www.torrentz.com and search sims lolololol.
but first, go to http://www.bittorrent.com/ , and download that program.

There's a problem there though. My ISP is very bitchy and when someone downloads something with that program they send you a letter and if you dont stop they press charges. Its bullshit but that's just Charter.
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:
Build a swimming pool, a diving thing or a ladder, place like 3 people in there, delete the ladder and they're gonna drown rofl

I would do that too, and also set people in a room with a chimney and a bunch of furniture turn on the chimney then put the tombstones on the front lawn for the next family. Too bad i broke my cd. Its a good game
Posted 14 years ago
Love this game ^^
Posted 14 years ago
I love the Sims games and they were my favorites year after year.. they still are and I play them <3