a big problem please help

vision232
by vision232 · 7 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hello everyone, first off great site, i read this site alot and has alot of info here. well anyways, i got a small problem on imvu and i need a little help. there is this guy named pharaohbloodlessSoul, id like his account gone. we used to be friends but friends dont h4c|< a friend then want 50k to give ur account back, wtf he calls me on the phone saying he brute forced h4c|< me, i was like sure, tryed to log in and sure enough. soo can someone help me out maybe pm me his pass so i can do it myself? thanks guys
Posted 14 years ago
The best thing you can do is, tell his mom and/or dad and threat him that you are going to the police.

Most effective thing in my opinion.
He might get some of his alcoholic dad, too.
Last edited by General Tony on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
vision232 wrote:
hello everyone, first off great site, i read this site alot and has alot of info here. well anyways, i got a small problem on imvu and i need a little help. there is this guy named pharaohbloodlessSoul, id like his account gone. we used to be friends but friends dont h4(k a friend then want 50k to give ur account back, wtf he calls me on the phone saying he brute forced h4(k me, i was like sure, tryed to log in and sure enough. soo can someone help me out maybe pm me his pass so i can do it myself? thanks guys

Sure, -hacks him in 5 seconds-, there you go! *sarcasm*
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:
vision232 wrote:
hello everyone, first off great site, i read this site alot and has alot of info here. well anyways, i got a small problem on imvu and i need a little help. there is this guy named pharaohbloodlessSoul, id like his account gone. we used to be friends but friends dont h4(k a friend then want 50k to give ur account back, wtf he calls me on the phone saying he brute forced h4(k me, i was like sure, tryed to log in and sure enough. soo can someone help me out maybe pm me his pass so i can do it myself? thanks guys

Sure, -hacks him in 5 seconds-, there you go! *sarcasm*

Damn Ezio, you are DA MAN! It takes me atleast 6.5 seconds to h4c|<. All bow down to Ezio. -bows-
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on there has to be someone that can help?
Posted 14 years ago
dude noone here knows you
you made an account yesterday didnt even introduce urself
and you want us to h4(k someones account...
what do you take us for moneys?
i hate to be the asshole who says this but thats just lame
thats what my buddy nick told me, he said for me to sign up here and get help so i did.