Female developer needs help - prepared to collab.

lumbago
by lumbago · 3 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hi,

1. Tell us some informations about your personality, like your name, what do you like to do etc. (If you'd like to)

I'm from Australia. 19 years old. I like music, programming, and dweebing about on the internet.

2. Do you have any skills? Like Coding, Graphic Design etc. Please mention them. (This is great for promotions!)

I'm lousy at graphics. I understand TCP/IP at the bits and bytes level. I use javascript and html, and I like reverse engineering object code. I can script OK. I program in 8086 assembler. I am self-taught. I am somehow able to destroy HP inkjet printers usually in the first 500 pages.

3. Do you want to tell us something or do you need help? No problem. Or an offer you could have for us. Write it down.

I'd like to program IMVU products. Naughty ones. Free ones. Ones that make you flinch and smile every time you use them in real life. Ones that cause a hormonal release from the images onscreen.

I need help in what are the best dev products to use to derive stuff or preferably develop stuff from scratch. I once had a online encounter using black market products and it was unbelievably good and exciting. It has inspired me to go the next step.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Emma
xxx
Posted 14 years ago
Hello and welcome to the family Emma. I like your goals. xD
Posted 14 years ago
Hellllllllllllooooooooooooo, Emma, and welcome to the Mafia Family. *Pulls out a chair and offers her a seat*

Exactly what do you have in mind? ;)