[Java]Fun Script

Dark_Angel+Revolutionist
by Dark_Angel+Revolutionist · 20 posts
15 years ago in IMVU Homepage Codes
Posted 15 years ago · Author
well ok if you say so^^
It would be great for you guys to learn some scripting and coding. You all have the brain to use it. And possibly the brains to create the proper h4c|< for IMVU ;)
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: NOw i'm kinda back and ready for war even thou bossman didnt send me a get well soon card :twisted: yea ready for learning! :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago · Author
bc it's a newly created programming language being used to develop websites and software. MC(microsoft) is using it a lot
Oh just a notice java has nothing to do with javascript
Also about javascript not been able to h4c|< server sided values it's because if javascript could do that then we could all h4c|< in websites with this script destroy everything with the javascript i gave b4 that's why it can't h4c|< ss(server sided) values they are not stupid enough i guess ;)
Posted 15 years ago
there is many scripts like this
try this one
Code
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("body"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

just put in url on page that has many pics and u could move whole page as u like

Code
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("div"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

this one cut whole page into peaces and u can move them and they already moving everywhere arround
Posted 14 years ago
Dark_Angel+Revolutionist wrote:
This enables you to edit eny page you want to. Do whatever you want, ruin them and have a complete control of the texts and pictures.

Warning: It edits everything on any website of your choise but it doesn't change any values at all. It's only Visual. Its more like a fun script(topic title) ^^

:lol: interesting ..
but you can do this also by an add-on used on FireFox called *FireBug*
this add-on can change watever u want in the page by entering different values ... but unfortunately its just visual too
it gives you a cursor and by this cursor u can choose watever u want to change .. so after you choose, it gives you a box with the html code which u can change as u want