hello

yanis-gaga
by yanis-gaga · 9 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hi everyone is dolly i'm 17 years old and i'm a big fan of imvu and this pretty forum (even if i'm new here ^^)i'm here because i want to know how get free imvu credits but not just for it . i want to know a new imvu users and maybe we'll become freind on imvu . i'm from paris in france of cours so thanks for this forum ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Hey Dolly, nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum :D.
thx ^^ I heard that we can get imvu VIP for free is it true ?
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah, but it's currently down, it will be back up pretty soon.
ah cool :D please tell me is there any way on the forums for get a lot of creds because i have a lot of things to buy ^^ any help will be greatfull ^^
Posted 14 years ago
theres only one way to make promo credits and that is myyearbook
if you dont already know it go here and read about it
ah i know about myearbook but it's not enaught ^^ i found here a wanderfull way to get'em it's on twitter we should follow something and tweet everyday a message that they gave us and if we have a chance we can get 5000 credits everyday :D
Posted 14 years ago
yanis-gaga wrote:
ah i know about myearbook but it's not enaught ^^ i found here a wanderfull way to get'em it's on twitter we should follow something and tweet everyday a message that they gave us and if we have a chance we can get 5000 credits everyday :D

thats even worse since lots of people sign in for it and only a few will get 5000 credits
Posted 14 years ago
hola xD
welcome to the familia xD