Watchbot is back!

Ghoku
by Ghoku · 52 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Spawn wrote:
my location is set but i dont have access to the vualt

And what's present in the vault, stays in the vault. We cant teach you something that's in the vault if you dont have access to it, sorry. But you can google or youtube tutorials on how to use proxies.
Posted 14 years ago
Spawn wrote:
Ezio wrote:
Spawn wrote:
doesnt work for me at all the videos dont play i just see the player but they dont play
it usually takes more time to start working here (thats just what i noticed)

Change your location to USA first. Lol, I posted a tutorial for a manual proxy in the vault.

hey spawn,lets ask Don for access when he comes back xD
Posted 14 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
Spawn wrote:
Ezio wrote:
Spawn wrote:
doesnt work for me at all the videos dont play i just see the player but they dont play
it usually takes more time to start working here (thats just what i noticed)

Change your location to USA first. Lol, I posted a tutorial for a manual proxy in the vault.

hey spawn,lets ask Don for access when he comes back xD

Just ask Don Falcon.
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:
Just ask Don Falcon.

It's not that easy that you just ask them and poof, you got access. For me, they tested me with stuff before giving me access. If you prove you've got it, you're in. If not, you're never gonna get in.
Posted 14 years ago
Same thing, Don Von asked me a couple of questions and stuff ^^. Just make sure you know as much as possible from the hacking section.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
i got my access on my 150th post ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Well just my opinion but we arent here to brag around at which post we got in, what we know ect .. we are here so we together with our own knowledge make something solid that we gonna be able to crash imvu or better .. control it ..
as i leave and come back to forum i almost never find something new something smart something powerful nothing changes expect imvu security grove stronger ...and its bad cos we dont do nothing ...
in my time when i had it there was so many fresh new projects that promised unlimited credits .. which is reason why we all are here .. and trough this we became family i know from my first mistake here ...
but anyway as i see and i am maybe wrong but nobody test nothing and no new h4c|<s for messing around
i dont know do u all know maybe yes maybe know .. but if we can find way to see everybody token we can take anybody account fully same second.. admins mods high payed devs .. ect ..
last night i was and still am extremly close just on my hand reach to take account from one girl who earn around 1500 Euros(2300 $ i think) per mount by selling imvu products .. i really wanted to take it .. but hew last words was ... this is what pay my bills ... so i didnt do it just cos of that ..
but there is so much crapy stupid egoistic sadistic ppl on imvu i cant wait to learn lesion ..
as i can see don is gone .. for long time and hope he gonna come back cos while he was here they was always something happening ... but now just chat .. so what i want to say ...
is mafia lost it power and now is chatting group or we still mean something ...
Posted 14 years ago · Author
ejo is right. The main purpose of this mafia is to get free credits. Right now its very hard to find ways to do that. Need to get the meaning of the family back where it belongs
Posted 14 years ago
Spawn has to become mod first and do his job good.
I think you're ready for a promotion, but you got to want it.

Jon just got promoted and already begs for more.
Do your new job first and do it well.

Now stop whining about not having access to the Vault.
It makes me sick hearing you. Especially you, Jon.
After all you've done still whining around.
Posted 14 years ago
1.I am doing my job

2.I asked for spawn's promotion but Don Falcon didnt respond

3.Ppl all over the world,say that I start shit again and I seriously dunno what'll I do