WE ARE LAME DONT BUY OUR ****ING SHOES

vurcent
by vurcent · 14 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
The most essential factor to search for in shimano cycling shoes - for normal road races or a triathlon shoe - is solid sole. This makes sure there is no 'cushion effect' which results in a a drop in power. Ideal is usually a carbon-based sole on the other hand this is a an pricey selection. If your budget doesn't permit a carbon shoe then orthodox plastic soled sidi cycling shoes will do.

You also must have a tight (but not too tight) at the heel and toes plus an universal snug feel around the whole foot. There should be no 'wiggle room' inside triathlon shoes as this will result in a loss of torque and inefficient foot movement, in addition to the chance of blisters.

You must be able to get your triathlon shoes on and off fast. You also have to do this at Transition 1 and Transition 2 during which time you'll be hot, exhausted and possibly still wet from the swim. An quick to utilize fastening technique is key - the traditional 'three fastening' program seen in road shoes has been proven to be over complex. For that reason most triathlon shoes use a single, wide fastening Velcro strap. This is really a good compromise, providing sufficient stability and protection whilst also effortless and quick to utilize.

You may possibly have likely spent lots of cash on your bike, your helmet and your clothing. We appreciate in case you want your shoes to look attractive too. Thankfully manufacturers are aware that triathletes are stylish and have created some fantastic looking shimano cycling shoes.

PLEASE DONT BUY OUR SHOES BECAUSE WE ARE THE LAMEST PEOPLE ON EARTH AND WE NEED TO DIE DIE DIE!!! IF WE DONT DIE, YOU HAVE TO KILL US ALL!!! WE ARE USING STUPID SPAMBOTS BECAUSE WE ARE MORE STUPID THAN BOTS! WE NEED TO BE DEAD!!! DO NOT BUY OUR SHOES TILL WE GO BANKRUPT CUZ WE SUCK BIG TIME!!!! PEACE!
Posted 14 years ago
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! WHY CANT THEY JUST GO DIE IN FUCKING DITCHES! I WONT LET THIS TOPIC BE LOCKED, I NEED EVERYONE'S COMMENTS ON THIS.
Posted 14 years ago
LOL! Same, I hate spambots to fucking hell, but what can we do about it? :evil: If it were for me, I'd virus the computers of the ppl who invented spambots :/.
Posted 14 years ago
time for....

-FACEPALM-
Posted 14 years ago
I mean, look at it! It's not even related! Wtf? If they wanted to spam at least they should have some self respect and advertise related stuff!
Posted 14 years ago
Cycling shoes my ass...
Posted 14 years ago
Sir Sam wrote:
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! WHY CANT THEY JUST GO DIE IN FUCKING DITCHES! I WONT LET THIS TOPIC BE LOCKED, I NEED EVERYONE'S COMMENTS ON THIS.

Please, just delete such gay shit..
Why lock it. The bot doesn't care.

It's probably some dude who got pissed off of them,
made some non-advertize bots and let's them register and post.
Posted 14 years ago
someone is pissed LOL!
Posted 14 years ago
Dead and Gone wrote:
someone is pissed LOL!

Yes I am, you noticed, wow..

General Tony wrote:
Please, just delete such gay shit..
Why lock it. The bot doesn't care.

I will, I'm just gonna take my anger out and then I'll delete it.