Is Imvu a virus?

Roxxanne
by Roxxanne · 28 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
Prototype wrote:
o_o wait.... Norton is a sucky antivirus? WTF?! I have that... why is it sucky Don?

ROFL.

Well for one, I remember hearing from an IT guy that the company that makes Norton was payed off to allow some material through. Not sure if it's true though.

AVAST FTW!!!
Posted 14 years ago
spawn wrote:
Atagene wrote:
Prototype wrote:
o_o wait.... Norton is a sucky antivirus? WTF?! I have that... why is it sucky Don?

ROFL.

Well for one, I remember hearing from an IT guy that the company that makes Norton was payed off to allow some material through. Not sure if it's true though.

AVAST FTW!!!

Agree 100%

Switched to it and never looked back. Even the free version is awesome...

Anyone else love the new female voice in version 5? So much better than listening to some dude tell me my anti-virus has been updated every day or that I have a virus every 2 seconds when I open my key generator folder lol.
Posted 14 years ago
i myself prefer escan
Posted 14 years ago
<h1>iDUN tHiNk iT GiVE YuH A VIRUS.</h1>
Posted 14 years ago
Not a virus. Done numerous scans to prove so.
Posted 14 years ago
What the Fuck?This post Shouldn't Even be Here.
>.>
Posted 13 years ago
Hm... Free Antiviruses that I've suggested were panda cloud, and avast. I've had better luck with Panda Cloud recently truth be told. But yes... dear god, mcafee is garbage. My portable toolkit I use for fixing computers... it gets false positives on the SIU (System Information Utility) It says it's a trojan, and automatically deletes it. Furthermore, Mcafee does NOT allow you to make an ignore or exception list either. HORRIBLE. Even Norton had an exclusion list last I checked. So yeah. it's definitely worse than norton.
Posted 11 years ago
Nope! Just make sure you click the right download link on their website, and you'll be good to go.