Hello everyone!

ShiChan91
by ShiChan91 · 12 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello to all the people of the mafia!
My name is Gaia, I like sweets, Animes, Mangas and anything that involves graphic design and anything artistic, since I'm pretty good at it lol!

I decided to join the big family cause I unluckily cant afford to buy my damn avatar name, I wish to become a dev there to start my own little shop and finally make some clothes I and also others would like (since I'm so damn picky I cant ever find anything I really 100% like on the catalog!!! XD) and why not? also to help the mafia! since while I was looking around this site I stumbled across many and sometimes easy ways to make credits I wish to give a hand too, somehow! all of above if I can open my own shop on imvu! XD
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome to the Family Gaia.
Be Active and Enjoy your Stay.
and for the DEV Thing,I Think There's a Thread for that Somewhere..
~Rain..
yeh I noticed few threads and things but couldn't really find anything that might have worked for me that is the greatest problem XD
I guess I'll have to just look around more!
Posted 14 years ago
ShiChan91 wrote:
yeh I noticed few threads and things but couldn't really find anything that might have worked for me that is the greatest problem XD
I guess I'll have to just look around more!

Yup ^^
As long As you're Not a Lazy Ass like All the N00Bs in here,
you'll Probably Find a way ^^
~Rain..
Posted 14 years ago
I just want to add that being lazy ass doesn't mean your a noob xD cause im not one but im fucking lazy as hell :D
Posted 14 years ago
SomeoneRandom wrote:
I just want to add that being lazy ass doesn't mean your a noob xD cause im not one but im fucking lazy as hell :D

I Didn't Say all Lazy Asses are noobs xD
I Meant all Noobs are Lazy Asses lmao
Posted 14 years ago
hi =)
Posted 14 years ago
hello im ana =)
Posted 14 years ago
welcome gaia.. (from gaiaonline?)
oh anyways.. another otaku.. :o
ryakou wrote:
welcome gaia.. (from gaiaonline?)
oh anyways.. another otaku.. :o

lol everyone always say it XD and as I can see you're pretty good with graphic too! makes me happy to see someone so great at it ^^ if it wasn't that I'm at the hospital atm, I would upload my damn set here T_T but everything is on my normal pc at home!