by Tonyrockdaworld · 31 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
i love the approved methods sections lmao its so helpful
Posted 14 years ago
There isn't a post to Unlock AP..
Is There..? O.o
Posted 14 years ago
This guy is just spamming the off topic section, don't encourage him with replies. Like this one... >.<
Posted 14 years ago
Alexandra <3 wrote:
Atagene wrote:
This guy is just spamming the off topic section, don't encourage him with replies. Like this one... >.<

Sorry but I had to lol@your post

Well I was bumping his post by telling other people not to bump his post so yeah, lol.
Posted 14 years ago
Dude. Your posts are borderline Spam.

Just thought I should let you know.
Posted 14 years ago
He been Banned yet?
Posted 14 years ago
The Damned Rain wrote:
He been Banned yet?

Unfortunately, no. It seems that who ever has the power to ban is preoccupied atm so he has gone unnoticed for now. I sure would love to do it though.

Give it a day or so & I'm sure someone with authority will do it. At least I hope anyway.
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
The Damned Rain wrote:
He been Banned yet?

Unfortunately, no. It seems that who ever has the power to ban is preoccupied atm so he has gone unnoticed for now. I sure would love to do it though.

Give it a day or so & I'm sure someone with authority will do it. At least I hope anyway.

Ah.Good Good.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
nah i hadnt unlocked ap i meant the action list but i assume people already know how to do that i just went around iun the imvu client folder and switched the stuff around in dreamweaver

and sorry i was home from school that day and my mind just bleed into the offtopic section my bad boredom kills i guess