ahhhhh i figured out how to unlock ap

Tonyrockdaworld
by Tonyrockdaworld · 31 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
nah i hadnt unlocked ap i meant the action list but i assume people already know how to do that i just went around iun the imvu client folder and switched the stuff around in dreamweaver

and sorry i was home from school that day and my mind just bleed into the offtopic section my bad boredom kills i guess
Posted 14 years ago
JEAH and now I'm home the day and sacrificing few seconds to tell u
DO NOT(sligtly)SPAM

P.S. check between not and spam
Posted 14 years ago
Tonyrockdaworld wrote:
nah i hadnt unlocked ap i meant the action list but i assume people already know how to do that i just went around iun the imvu client folder and switched the stuff around in dreamweaver

and sorry i was home from school that day and my mind just bleed into the offtopic section my bad boredom kills i guess

Yes there are 2 threads about it already. Now stop spamming.
Posted 14 years ago
At least this is in the offtopic section...and his posts are fun to read.

This one made me smile, but tis true...2 topics on the actionlist h4c|< was already more than enough. Still, I see no reason for anyone to ban him.

Just send him a friendly PM and he will know better next time...
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
At least this is in the offtopic section...and his posts are fun to read.

This one made me smile, but tis true...2 topics on the actionlist h4(k was already more than enough. Still, I see no reason for anyone to ban him.

Just send him a friendly PM and he will know better next time...

True, this is the off topic section but 1 & 1/2 pages of random 1 line "junk" (imo)? Idk, I think he's doing it on purpose, that's just my opinion.
Posted 14 years ago
D.M wrote:
True, this is the off topic section but 1 & 1/2 pages of random 1 line "junk" (imo)? Idk, I think he's doing it on purpose, that's just my opinion.

I went through all of those, and out of about 25 topics..., 8 were spam.

33% spam = friendly message the first time we have to deal with it, but if it continues...., then we can always ban him from certain parts of the forums as a warning
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
D.M wrote:

I went through all of those, and out of about 25 topics..., 8 were spam.

33% spam = friendly message the first time we have to deal with it, but if it continues...., then we can always ban him from certain parts of the forums as a warning

Hmm, alright.
Posted 14 years ago
We should go police style on the spammers lets keep a record like if u spam no automatic ban but delay on vip and other things like this guy posted 8 topics of spam if we would delay him like 2x8=16 posts till the unlocks.

just brain storming xD
Posted 14 years ago
SomeoneRandom wrote:
We should go police style on the spammers lets keep a record like if u spam no automatic ban but delay on vip and other things like this guy posted 8 topics of spam if we would delay him like 2x8=16 posts till the unlocks.

just brain storming xD

I Agree.
Posted 14 years ago
Wow someone agreed with me :awesome33: