Relationships = stress

Tonyrockdaworld
by Tonyrockdaworld · 18 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
meh, i got an online girlfriend (not on imvu) an online 'friend wit benifits' (on imvu) but irl ive been single for about a month or two i guess by now... but i dont even have any friends irl save one and she's alwways working, whats worse i used to date her... so im always wondering if i should try to push farther again or something... fuck my life.

and that's not half the fucking drama ive been through in the past 6months...
Posted 14 years ago
Damn.

Btw, I broke up with my gf because I caught her making out with a friend of mine... I went insane and punched him over and over again til he started bleeding from his nose... :/
Posted 14 years ago
sux... my last girl RL slept with someone i thought to be my best friend... while i was at ft knox for a week after turning myself in for bein awol to see her...
Posted 14 years ago
Chr0me wrote:
I went insane and punched him over and over again til he started bleeding from his nose... :/

Wow you must suck at punching usually 1 shot opens the nose xD
Posted 14 years ago
SomeoneRandom wrote:
Chr0me wrote:
I went insane and punched him over and over again til he started bleeding from his nose... :/

Not really, that's not the sensible part, you may not believe it but the neck is the most sensible part. You can actually crush someone's bones if you hit him extremely hard there a lot of times O_O
Posted 14 years ago
Chr0me wrote:
SomeoneRandom wrote:
Chr0me wrote:

Not really, that's not the sensible part, you may not believe it but the neck is the most sensible part. You can actually crush someone's bones if you hit him extremely hard there a lot of times O_O

i think you mean sensitive
Posted 14 years ago
i think they are special :D
Posted 14 years ago
yer all special lubbers, now drink!