Actor / Cameraman needed

C-Digg
by C-Digg · 10 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey everyone. I'm planning to make a new show on IMVU, with news and stuff, which will be funny and awesome at the same time.

What I'd need is an actor, or a cameraman. If you have a good computer (unlike mine) and don't lag when you film with Camtasia, or whatever program you use, please sign up. You will get famous, since I promise each episode will have at least 10,000 views, and that's barely when it will release.

So, post here if you can help me out.
Posted 14 years ago
Count me out of the cameraman job my computer lags more than a Russian car. xD

But i can help out in something.
SomeoneRandom wrote:
Count me out of the cameraman job my computer lags more than a Russian car. xD

But i can help out in something.

Maybe you can be the co-anchor xD.

It would be brilliant if I could find different people which will present all kinds of news, such as: Funny news, pissed off news and regular news.
Posted 14 years ago
I can take the random sentence of the day :awesome33: "Hippie hippo hit a old woman with a wheel chair made of hamp."
Yeah, we also need some actions, such as facepalm, or others. And also a microphone. Yeah, buy a microphone if you can. :P (In-game mic, not IRL ^^)
Posted 14 years ago
count me in for an actor.Idc if I become famous or not,I need a change lol
Yeah, and at some point we can get someone to act as LOL or Dutch and make fun of them, that would be funny.
We could host talent shows, give out prizes, etc.

If it gets really famous amongst the IMVU players we can host a contest. Each participant must pay 50 credits, and the winner will get 5000. This stuff always works, we will get at least twice more than the prize :P

Anyways, please PM me your IMVU usernames. I'll try to invite you both at one time so we can discuss more.
Posted 14 years ago
I have a facepalm action :awesome33:
I made a new avatar for this show.

Anyways, Jon will be helping me.

I need one more actor.

Who will do it?

If you want to do it, PM me your user name.