Clothes<3

chrissythehottie
by chrissythehottie · 18 posts
14 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Dont you just love shopping? I think its amazing. The 3D catalog is amazing, but what i dont get is why creators price there things so high. if they made good products, and priced them lower, wouldnt people be more willing to buy it? Wouldnt that make them earn even more credits from that product because then more people are buying it then before because of its low price and how its a good product?
Posted 14 years ago
yea you are right but ppl get greedy and knows that ppl will buy something they really want no matter its cost LOL O.o
Posted 14 years ago
i love clothes. Especially when you can get a good deal on good clothes ;)
Posted 14 years ago
roupas ke cena D:
Posted 14 years ago
this clothes are the best in the world :)) :X
Posted 13 years ago
Well.. let me tell you what i think about shopping. I'm like "OMG OMG OMG, Shoppiiiing !!" xD :heart:
Posted 12 years ago
In my experience, it really isn't them pricing things high... its IMVU markup bullcrap. The cost of submitting something these days is ridiculous.
Posted 12 years ago
I never knew IMVU would charge you to upload something ;o
I've always wished to become a creator.. but knowing this.. i'm pretty iffy.
Posted 7 years ago
I am a SHOPAHOLIC but have a problem making up my mind on what to choose!....lol....but I also always follow the devs down for possibly a better price! xD
Posted 7 years ago
I AM HERE TO CLEAR THINGS UP.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CALLING CREATORS GREEDY.
- The price of the product that they derived from is included in the cost that you pay.
- They can only price their products up 100 credits max without making it seem over-priced
- Each product will cost 1000 to make if you're a new creator
- IMVU adds a markup to each product sold, that's counted as their cut.
THEY CANNOT CONTROL HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE.