Message to all mafia members!

C-Digg
by C-Digg · 73 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Sir Saignren wrote:
I want to open more than one public room. As it is right now I can't open any, which kills because I want to start a roleplaying Clan on there...

PM me when you get AP, and I can show you a trick for an additional room.
Posted 13 years ago
Will do Don, and thanks as always :D
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Sir Saignren wrote:
Will do Don, and thanks as always :D

Looking forward to come there, if you're gonna make an RP room. :wink:
Posted 13 years ago
Well Ez1o, it depends mostly on what type of roleplaying you do, though the main one will likely be open to everyone, it won't be without rules though.
Posted 13 years ago
I probably dont have a lot to offer being new to all this but man I totally know what you're saying, am dead glad I found these forums cause I have been massive ripped of by them and didnt even know it. The whole bundle vault "originally $49.95 now $19.95" stuff is ridiculous they're milking money out of everyone!
Posted 13 years ago
all of imvu should just use myyearbook if your rich on imvu it gets boring and i mean really boring
if you just collect credits everyday and buy stuff every few days youd have what to stick around for
also your not gonne buy everything faster than devs release it and end up whit buying the whole damn shop
Posted 13 years ago
I would love to experience what you rich people do with having credits. Everybody doesn't ever get the chance to feel rich i have never felled that way and would love it. Also some people don't live in America so getting predits is FUCKING HARD. And that's why we come here to share thoughts and get ideas so complaining about too much credits is just pure stupidity!
Posted 13 years ago
To be honest, its not the credits and products that make IMVU worth it, its the roleplaying. I joined MyYearbook for extra credits, I've made a few friends on it, but I barely use the fucking thing unless I'm drunk and posting on everything for shits and giggles lol.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Sir Saignren wrote:
To be honest, its not the credits and products that make IMVU worth it, its the roleplaying. I joined MyYearbook for extra credits, I've made a few friends on it, but I barely use the fucking thing unless I'm drunk and posting on everything for shits and giggles lol.

And you get drunk quite often... :shock:
Posted 13 years ago
Ez1o wrote:
Sir Saignren wrote:

And you get drunk quite often... :shock:

Not that drunk though :P