HOW ABOUT USA OFFERS ?

SelfExquisite
by SelfExquisite · 7 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hello IMVU MAFIA, I was just going through free credit methods topics I realized how many people have this being outa USA problem, www.fakenamegenerator.com is what we all know and we all use, There's a website which provides USA VPN which doesn't suck unlike other free VPN providers, sign up is easy as it is, and you don't have to pay zilch so, I really hope this would help all out of USA residents so they could do USA offers just the way I do them :), yupp here it is :

www.vpnreactor.com

Just do the little sign up . Hope I've helped .
Posted 13 years ago
Although these methods are well known its good to get options, I'm happy with the old programs but for new users this might be nice.
It worked better than proxies for me, cause all proxies decrease my speed, but VPN does not .
The only thing I know is that proxies slow your speed but VPN does not that's why you must pay for good VPN servers . But most proxies are for free .
Posted 13 years ago
a proxy is a computer which communicates on behalf of another computer. proxies are frequently used in business networks to create an intermediary between web clients inside the network and web servers outside it.

your workstation sends a connection request addressed to http://www.yahoo.com. your company's proxy server intercepts this request and retransmits it to yahoo's web server. yahoo's web server sends the requested data to your company's proxy server, and the proxy server forwards the data on to your workstation. if all web traffic is forced to go through your company's proxy server, it allows easier application of security measures (such as content filters, virus scanning, etc.).

VPN is a virtual private network -- it is the emulation of private, local network connections over public networks such as the Internet. It is frequently used to allow people working from remote locations to access their company's data network as if they were connected from within a company office.

For example, suppose you use your laptop to establish a VPN connection from a hotel room in Chicago to your company's headquarters in New York. First, a packet of data on the laptop is encrypted. A VPN "wrapper" is attached to the encrypted data (this is called encapsulation) and the whole package is delivered from the laptop to the VPN endpoint via the internet. The VPN endpoint receives the package, removes the VPN wrapper, and decrypts the data. The VPN endpoint then transmits the unencrypted data onto your company's private network. The entire process of encryption, encapsulation, transmission across the internet, decryption, and decapsulation are completely transparent to both your laptop and any servers or other workstations you connect to in the corporate office.

Essentially VPN and proxy servers really don't have much in common, so there is not much basis for comparison. In very general terms, both technologies involve interaction between private, closed networks and the internet.

Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 551AAQvL01
"Essentially VPN and proxy servers really don't have much in common, so there is not much basis for comparison. In very general terms, both technologies involve interaction between private, closed networks and the internet."

My Experience in using both of them showed that VPN is better than a proxy . At least my speed stays the same as it always is :)