Paranormal Activity Discussion

thedarkness
by thedarkness · 33 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
ive seen both one and two and i loved em, they didnt scare me, i was the weirdo grinning the entire time. does that mean i have a sick sense of humor? id like to think so... >.>
Posted 13 years ago
The creepy stuff is actual fact things that have happened to people. :? I did jump and was spooked out. lol and they arent saying that this stuff was what actually happened they are saying that this is a reenactment of what possibly happened to the actually couple.
I plan on seeing the 2nd one just for kicks. :lol:
The VERY ending on when the girl looks up at the camera and her face starts changing spooked the living hell out of me! :shock:
Really I have to say overall yeah sure some parts bad acting. But if that is what happened, to a point of course, then uh 1 Micah your a moron for messing with a ouja board! 2 dont antagonize the damned thing 3 you should have left when your fiance wanted to get the heck out! 4 you should have let the poor woman die to begin with cause obviously you guys were screwed when you pissed it the hell off
Posted 13 years ago
I like it because the movie was made where i grew up. Its not that scary but i still like it