I wrote a few lines, tell me how you like them.

General Tony
by General Tony · 4 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I was laying in bed, tired and trying to get sleep, but somehow I got inspired to start writing this text, even tough I don't do that usually.
I guess I was feeling bad, about a few things that happened in my life and I wrote it outta my mind.
So, tell me how you like it and what could be better. Also tell me about any grammar faults, I've made.
Just one more thing, I'm shocked myself by what I've written...

My mind is so dark, darker than the night, when the lights go out and I start to doubt.
When it's bright, I try to hide, who I am, but who is this man standing in the mirror drawing nearer?
It's not me and why does he keep coming back every night, why doesn't he leave? He's a part of me.
I don't know how, but he made it, he took it, he stole all the happiness and left anger,
but now I don't feel in danger anymore. I'm safe and not afraid of what may be coming. I broke outta this cave.

And now I can't feel pain, nor sorrow, but once there's a time, that's what I'm gon' bring.
and I won't be alone in the hour of darkness, my doings will be led by itself and strong aggress.
And all the non-believing haters will be hatred as much as they deserve,
so I can fill the lust to give what he thinks is right, like a dark knight
and my anger can stop being on top all the damn time; non stop.

So everytime the night arrives, I decide who lives, dies and who survives,
but the decisions I make will be fair-minded, so everyone deserves to be reminded,
to wake up from their nicely dreamed dreams and see who they make screaming screams.
and in the end, I suppose, the man in the mirror is me, but he came out to see how it would be.
So while daytime is on, you should get your bad behaviour gone, or you'll be drawned by my brawn.

PS: I'm kinda back.
~Tony
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Thank's for the response, seems like others are too shy to say something...