Hackers

Ogochukwu
by Ogochukwu · 23 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
Hmm... About 100-150 probably... But still, the more posts you have the better.

Alright, well, I'm working on it lol.

You could also ask me for premature training, lol, xD.
Posted 14 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Atagene wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
...And what makes you say that those people are hackers? The first person does not exist or has been disabled and the third person is an account which was made in 2008 and has never signed in on IMVU.

LOL well that solves that then!

Yes... The only person who I know nothing about is the second one with his/her homepage set on private, but I am sure that even if I perform Intel on that account, it would turn out it is not a h4(k3r..

Now even if these people could really "h4(k" into people's accounts, they would be crackers not "h4(k3r$" because h4(k3r$ build things, crackers break them. [yes i read the whole big thing about becoming a h4(k3r... well part of it. I gotta finish it today.]
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:
Atagene wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
Hmm... About 100-150 probably... But still, the more posts you have the better.

Alright, well, I'm working on it lol.

You could also ask me for premature training, lol, xD.

Can I ask you for premature training?
Posted 14 years ago
If you are interested in learning Intel, sure, but I gotta see some potential first. :P And make sure you are loyal and stuff.
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:
If you are interested in learning Intel, sure, but I gotta see some potential first. :P And make sure you are loyal and stuff.

Well, I am up for learning if I am worthy enough to you lol.
Posted 14 years ago
Ezio wrote:

And how would I show you potential?
Posted 14 years ago
honestly itz the easiest thing u can do.
Posted 14 years ago
Well, sure, both of you PM me your avi name...
Posted 13 years ago
Ez1o wrote:

I would like to inquire about premature training. I am loyal. I realize you will be disinclined to believe this as I am so new, but any training I can gather to further my usefulness is appreciated.

~Harper
Posted 13 years ago
harperpyre wrote:
Ez1o wrote:

I would like to inquire about premature training. I am loyal. I realize you will be disinclined to believe this as I am so new, but any training I can gather to further my usefulness is appreciated.

~Harper

I can give you access to h4c|<7r training after 50 posts, and I can give you access to the Intel department after 150 posts. After that, the tutorials in the Intel Department are pretty straight forward with pluenty of people to help you. We also offer mod training after 150 posts, and soldier training after 75 posts. You can request access to our advanced credit earning area after 50.