Free ap and vip

AMPLUSomnians
by AMPLUSomnians · 15 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hey everyone , long time no see :roll:

So , a few days ago , I was going 2 buy VIP and AP but imvu said my credit card number was wrong , not 1 , but twice , idk how but wtv .

I wanted to know , if any of you knows how can I be AP and VIP for free or if someone offers , idk , it's just because I can't pay as I told before :shock:

If there's a way that I can make it by my own , I would be glad if someone explains 2 me how can I do it .

Hope someone helps me :roll:
xoxo everyone
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:

So , a few days ago , I was going 2 buy VIP and AP but imvu said my credit card number was wrong , not 1 , but twice , idk how but wtv .

I wanted to know , if any of you knows how can I be AP and VIP for free or if someone offers , idk , it's just because I can't pay as I told before :shock:

If there's a way that I can make it by my own , I would be glad if someone explains 2 me how can I do it .

xoxo everyone

As usual the search feature is being retarded. So I can't find the thread regarding your question. I would suggest pming one of the Dons about it.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
yeah I searched but I didn't find anything that could help me . Anyway , thanks , I'll pm one of the dons :oops:
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
yeah I searched but I didn't find anything that could help me . Anyway , thanks , I'll pm one of the dons :oops:

You're welcome, feel free to pm me if you need further assistance.
Posted 13 years ago

xoxo everyone

:)
Posted 13 years ago
x. x huh...
Posted 13 years ago
For free ImvuVIP now you can try IMVed" search.. or buy a $1
but as for AP, you need creditcard to make yourself seem eligitimate for adult content.
Hmm well if creditcard doesn't work then just use it through Paypal. it less complicated too
Posted 13 years ago
Can someone plezz tell me how to get a free imvu vip and ap :(
Posted 13 years ago
BlateybmfWilliams wrote:
Can someone plezz tell me how to get a free imvu vip and ap :(

YOU CAN'T GET AP FOR FREE.
IMVED used to offer free vip for a month if you have the 99 cent offer but they stopped doing that since they have paypal issues.