my copycat

Kur
by Kur · 13 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
this is what happend about 2 weeks ago like some of you already know i make my own music its my hobby so none of it is copyrighted or sells anywhere but some guy on youtube stole it he took 3 tracks of mine and uploaded them to one of his channels he uses the same alias and makes other music under it he also subscribed and sent a friend invite so im guessing he wants people to think my channel is his he ignored the pm i sent him and deleted the comment i left on his channel i flagged all 3 videos but youtube staff doesnt seem to care and going to court is out of the question i dont have that kind of money

im radakisa

if you look on his channel you can see that his videos are lower quality then mine
i also have the original project files

tell me what i should do i really want my name back
Posted 13 years ago
ummmm who wanted test hacking skills?xD
Posted 13 years ago
Youtube staff are not doing anything because you are trying to file the copyright for the video.

Instead try to file the copyright of the audio. Because he stole the audio and not the video.
Ghoku wrote:
Youtube staff are not doing anything because you are trying to file the copyright for the video.

Instead try to file the copyright of the audio. Because he stole the audio and not the video.

that logo was made by me so technicaly thats stolen too how to i file the audio?
Posted 13 years ago
Spawn wrote:
Ghoku wrote:

that logo was made by me so technicaly thats stolen too how to i file the audio?

http://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form
the videos are 3 should i send one for all of them?
Posted 13 years ago
yea unless they give option for more.