Underdon debate questions

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 37 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
I thought Alex didn't run for it and now shes gone so whats going to happen for the debate? No one to debate with? o.e
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Falcon wrote:
Alex needs to respond soon agreeing to the time, otherwise we can't have the debate.

If not, we will have to reschedule it.

I want to have this debate before we start votes for an Underdon.

Alex quit the family because her boyfriend was jealous of us and she wanted to devote more time to being with him...or something like that.
She has devoted her life to love. :cry: They grow up so fast.

I think Mr. Fire said that he would run against Ghoku.
Posted 13 years ago
Ah. I see.

Someone could have told me...

But regardless, if Mr. Fire and Ghoku can make it online at the date provided then we get some super sexy debates going on. So with that being said....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
Posted 13 years ago
I am perfectly fine for tommorow
Posted 13 years ago
Don Falcon wrote:
Ah. I see.

Someone could have told me...

But regardless, if Mr. Fire and Ghoku can make it online at the date provided then we get some super sexy debates going on. So with that being said....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.

I did the whole investigation thing <_< even cancilled my hiking trip :evil: nobody says oh shat yay you coming :doubt:
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Mr.Fire wrote:
sorry i missed it how did it go?

Don Falcon canceled it because two days in a row no one showed up to debate against Ghoku.

I offered to dress up in my vegeta costume and debate against him just for the hell of it..., but I think Don Falcon was afraid I would severly roast Ghoku...and then we would not have a future Don.
Posted 13 years ago
i kept inviting you from from DjPimp******* . On your Bar****Cat**** account. You didnt accept any.